While tax and financial planning takes place all year long, Canadian taxpayers will want to consider several actionable tax planning opportunities before year-end.
Check out Raymond James’ 2022 Year-end Tax Planning guide for the latest on each of the major planning categories:
- Important dates to remember (page 2)
- Income tax planning (page 4)
- Planning for new tax legislation (page 5) – including information on the new First Home Savings Account (FHSA)
- Investment tax planning (page 6)
- Financial planning (page 7)
- Retirement planning (page 8)
- Education planning (page 9)
- Estate planning and charitable giving (page 10)
- Shareholders of Canadian Private Corporations (page 11)
As we enter the final weeks of 2022, it’s a good time to review your financial situation and implement tax-efficient strategies that may grow and protect your wealth. Connect with us to see which year-end planning strategies apply to your specific situation and objectives.